The Way 1-to-1 Skype Spoken English Class Works
Here you can learn How our Skype Spoken English Class Works and our English Lesson Plan.
1. Study useful English Expressions in advance and Practice English Writing Skills
2. Practice Spoken English in your Skype Spoken English Class with our English Teachers
At your Skype Spoken English Class start time you booked on the Class Booking menu of My Page, you and your English Teacher will log on to Skype. Your English Teacher will work with you to review and practice the English expressions you learned, and provide new practice and lesson instruction and guidance.
Live Class New Expression
At the beginning of your every spoken English class, you are supposed
to learn a new expression. Kind explanation from our teachers must help
you memorize it.
You will receive accompanying course materials based on your English Level Test and your spoken English class. See the list of our textbook here.
Your online English Teacher will use a combination of oral and written instructions to interact with you during your English class. (The Skype chat window will be used to provide written materials)
Live Class: Coursebook
In this real class, after reading a dialogue of a textbook, the teacher is che-
ering the student to talk about the dialogue. With a good listener, you can
practise and improve English speaking.
3. Lesson Report and Regular Evaluation
- After each lesson, your English Teacher provides English Lesson Report about your each English Class rega-
rding your English grammar, English pronunciation and other items covered in your class. You can also down-
load audio files of all your Skype Spoken English Classes.
- By regularly reviewing your past classes, you can easily track your improvement and progress and determine
which areas you still need to improve on.
Lesson Plan for Spoken English Classes